Open Enrollment for Solo Practitioners Extended / Lower 2022 Premium Rates for Solos
CalCPA Health – Open Enrollment Extended: Solo Practitioners may enroll for coverage effective 2/1/2022. CalCPA Health has also lowered solo premium rates for 2022 (below 2021 rates).
To obtain a proposal for medical coverage for an effective date of February 1, 2022 – fill out the quote form to the top right and if you have questions, fill out the form on the bottom right.
Some reasons why members choose CalCPA Health:
- Largest provider networks in California – Anthem Blue Cross, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Many California carriers only offer solo practitioners narrow networks or Exclusive Provider Organizations (EPOs), etc.
- 36+ medical plans to choose from
- The industry leader in Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- One point of contact – single premium bill across all coverages
- 24/7 online doctor visits
- A.M. Best rated
Note: A solo practitioner is defined as being self-employed, with no W-2 employees.
Health Savings Accounts – Enrollment Continues to Grow
Interested in reducing premiums and out-of-pocket healthcare costs? HSA plans typically fit this role. Enrollment in HSAs continues to increase with about half of our CalCPA Health members choosing HSA plans. To support this, we offer a wide selection of HSA plans available in California; combined with simplified administration. Whether you are unfamiliar with HSAs, or currently enrolled in an HSA with another carrier, we can suggest that you evaluate our HSA plan offerings. In addition to their lower premiums, HSA tax advantages provide lower effective deductible/out-of-pocket costs and saving for the future. Learn more about HSA plans.
- Employee Open Enrollment Flyers
- Welcome to CalCPA Health
- BlueCard PPO Blue Cross Global Program
- Anthem Mobile App Sydney
- HSA How It Works
- Value Added Anthem Special Offers
- Anthem How to Find a Doctor
- Value Added Credit Monitoring
- Value Added LiveHealth Online
- Express Scripts – How to Register
- Express Scripts – How to Locate a Pharmacy
- IngenioRx Mobile Flyer
- IngenioRx Starting Home Delivery
Eligibility requirements (in-part): CalCPA Health is available to CalCPA member accounting firms (or solo practitioners – CPA practicing on their own with no W-2 employees) in public practice or offering general financial services. To obtain or retain eligibility, at least 50% of all the Employer’s owners (i.e. principals, proprietors, partners, shareholders or other owners) must be active members of CalCPA and remain in good standing. CalCPA Health does not offer Medicare or retiree plans.
Start Your Quote
After clicking “Get a Quote” you will leave the CalCPA Health site and enter Banyan Administrator’s quoting portal. (Note, Banyan Administrators are managers of the CalCPA Health programs).
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm (PST)