What is LiveHealth Online?
If you are feeling under the weather but don’t have the energy or the time to go to the doctor’s office, LiveHealth Online is a great option for you. LiveHealth Online allows you to see a doctor without an appointment, at your convenience. This service is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Doctors can answer your medical questions, make a diagnosis, and prescribe basic medications if needed (as legally permitted in certain states).
Some things to know about LiveHealth Online:
- You will receive immediate doctor visits through live video
- U.S. board-certified doctors to choose from (average of 15 years practicing medicine)
- Doctors are specially trained for online visits
- Visits are private and secure
- Log in and talk to a doctor within minutes
- Talk to a doctor while you are traveling (as long as the doctor you choose on LiveHealth Online is licensed to practice in the state you are in at the time)
How does LiveHealth Online work?
LiveHealth Online is a convenient tool that allows you to talk to doctors online with a two-way video on a computer or via your handheld device by downloading the LiveHealth Online free app. All visits are private and secure.
As always, call 911 if you are having a medical emergency.
LiveHealth Online Allergy
Now LiveHealth Online Allergy can help you with those seasonal allergies and help you with those watery eyes, runny nose and itchy throat. This works the same as LiveHealth Online but when you follow the prompts when signing up, select allergy.