CalCPA Health seeks to improve the well-being of California CPAs by providing high quality, cost effective medical, dental, vision and related health and welfare plans designed and managed specifically to meet the needs of CalCPA members and their families.
Below are just some of the benefits offered by the CalCPA Health:
- Utilizes the largest network of doctors, specialists, hospitals, dentists and eye care providers available in California – Anthem Blue Cross, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Offers choices of preferred provider plan options: copay plans, high-deductible health plans including HSA-eligible plans (designed to be paired with a Health Savings Account through HealthEquity or the financial institution of your choice)
- Offers HMO plans to firms with two or more plan participants
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability and Life plans administered through a single source – one premium bill and one point of contact for enrollment, changes and customer service across all coverages
- LiveHealth Online providing members with 24/7 doctor visits without leaving their home or office
- LiveHealth Online Psychology – online visits with a licensed therapist or psychologist
- Dedicated account managers to help firm administrators manage employee benefits
- A.M. Best rated
CalCPA Health is regulated as a Multiple Employer Welfare Arrangement (MEWA) by the U.S. department of labor and the California Department of Insurance. As a MEWA, there are certain regulatory and financial advantages over the for-profit insurance providers, resulting in good value to members. CalCPA Health is well capitalized and is the only MEWA in the country that has applied for and received an A.M Best insurance carrier rating.
CalCPA member firms may purchase health plans directly from CalCPA Health, or if you use a broker, your broker can manage your plan(s) with CalCPA Health.
CalCPA Health provides a full-service call center, Banyan Administrators, to help you with questions you may have regarding enrollment, benefits and/or claims. Banyan Administrators are managers of the CalCPA Health plan programs and are here to serve as your healthcare concierge. You can find their contact information to the right under “Have Questions?”.
To obtain a quote, fill out the form on the top right. If you have questions, you may fill out the question form on the bottom right.