Enroll in LiveHealth Online to get the health care you need without the drain on your time and money. Feeling under the weather but don’t have the energy or the time to go to the doctor’s office? LiveHealth Online lets you see a doctor without an appointment, at your convenience. This new service is available 24/7, 365 days a year. Doctors can answer your medical questions, make a diagnosis, and prescribe basic medications if needed (as legally permitted in certain states).
Some things to know about LiveHealth Online:
- You will receive immediate doctor visits through live video
- U.S. board-certified doctors to choose from (average of 15 years practicing medicine)
- Doctors are specially trained for online visits
- Visits are private and secure
- Log in and talk to a doctor within minutes
- Talk to a doctor while you are traveling (as long as the doctor you choose on LiveHealth Online is licensed to practice in the state you are in at the time)
- CalCPA Health members – pay only your standard office visit copay. All others pay up to $49 per online visit, whether or not you have insurance.
- You can pay for your visit with Visa, MasterCard and Discover credit cards (note that charges for prescriptions are not included in the cost of the visit)
How does LiveHealth Online work?
LiveHealth Online is a convenient tool that allows you to talk to doctors online with a two-way video on a computer or via your handheld device by downloading the LiveHealth Online free app. All visits are private and secure.
As always, call 911 if you are having a medical emergency.
LiveHealth Online Psychology
Now you can talk face-to-face with a licensed therapist or psychologist at your convenience – from home or the office through high-definition video on your smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam. In most cases you can make an appointment within 4 days or less. All visits are private and safe.
Therapists and psychologists using LiveHealth Online Psychology offer flexible daytime, evening, and weekend appointments. The cost for a LiveHealth Online Psychology visit is either $95 for a Psychologist or $80 for a Therapist. If your health plan covers these visits, you may only owe the copay or coinsurance amount. You will always see what you owe before you begin a visit.
Sign up or Log in using the free LiveHealth Online app on your computer with a webcam. Next, select LiveHealth Online Psychology to view the profiles of the therapists in your state and select who you would like to meet with. Then you can schedule an appointment online or by calling 1-844-784-8409 from 7am-11pm, 7 days a week.
Note, online counseling is not appropriate for all kinds of problems. If you are in crisis or have suicidal thoughts, it is important to seek help immediately. (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255 / if you have an emergency, call 911 or visit your nearest emergency room as LiveHealth Online does not offer emergency services).