CalCPA Health Plans
CalCPA members that are California-based accounting firms in public practice, or those offering general financial or related business services, can take advantage of an assortment of CalCPA Health plans. Generally, more than 50% of the firm’s owners (principals, partners, shareholders, or other owners) must be members in good standing with CalCPA. CalCPA Health plans are quality health care plans created by CPAs, for CPAs since 1959. The plans are designed to provide healthcare insurance coverage at competitive rates and unparalleled customer service.
With CalCPA Health, you can choose from several different preferred provider plan options: copay plans, each named for its own copayment amount, and high-deductible health care plans. The HSA-eligible plans are designed to be paired with a Health Savings Account through the financial institution of your choice. Please note, CalCPA Health offers Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer) plans as well as Select PPO plans. The Select network is smaller than the Standard network, but provides a premium savings.
CalCPA Health brings added-value to CalCPA member firms:
- Largest Provider networks available in California – Anthem Blue Cross, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- LiveHealth Online – (Allergy, Psychology, Psychiatry) save time and money with online primary care doctor office visits
- Integrated HSA plans provide employers and employees, healthcare cost alternative with efficient administration through HealthEquity (or the banking institution of your choice)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and Life plans administered through a single source – one premium bill, one point-of-contact for enrollment, changes and customer service across all plans
- CalCPA Health is A.M. Best rated
This area offers group medical, dental, and vision plans, all available in one convenient enrollment process. Here you can get quotes on all the plans and choose the ones that best fit the needs of your firm. Go ahead and fill out the information to the right and start the process! Once your firm submits its eligibility information and is approved to enroll, you can, at your discretion, allow your employees online access to enroll themselves and their family members.
Benefit plans to fit your firm’s needs
CalCPA Health makes it simple for CPA firms to provide group benefit plans to their employees with easy one-stop shopping for coverage that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. As an employer you can mix and match plans to find just the right combination of benefits to suit your coverage needs and your bottom line. We are a part of the same profession and background – not a faceless organization – CalCPA Health is here to serve you!
- CalCOBRA administration and billing
- Employee eligibility assistance
- Help with completing forms
- Billing and collection of premiums
- Answering employee’s questions about plan benefits
- Facilitating claims resolution
- Online training and self-management services