CalCPA Health Plans
CalCPA members that are California-based accounting firms in public practice, or those offering general financial or related business services, can take advantage of an assortment of CalCPA Health plans. Generally, more than 50% of the firm’s owners (principals, partners, shareholders, or other owners) must be members in good standing with CalCPA. CalCPA Health plans are quality health care plans created by CPAs, for CPAs since 1959. The plans are designed to provide healthcare insurance coverage at competitive rates and unparalleled customer service.
With CalCPA Health, you can choose from several different preferred provider plan options: nine copay plans, each named for its own copayment amount, and six high-deductible health care plans including one HRA and six HSA-eligible plans designed to be paired with a Health Savings Account through the financial institution of your choice.
CalCPA Health brings added-value to CalCPA member firms:
- Largest Provider network available – Health uses the Anthem Blue Cross network of doctors and hospitals
- Top quality customer service – just ask our members
- Complimentary COBRA services
- LiveHealth Online – save time and money with the next generation of online primary care doctor office visits – integrated with all Health health plans
- Integrated HRA and HSA plans provide employers and employees, healthcare cost alternative with efficient administration through Health Equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and Life plans administered through a single source – one premium bill, one point-of-contact for enrollment, changes and customer service across all plans
- CalCPA Health is A.M. Best rated
Groups of 1-50 employees can enroll online through the CalCPA Health enrollment area. This area offers group medical, dental, and vision plans, all available in one convenient enrollment process. Here you can get quotes on all the plans and choose the ones that best fit the needs of your firm. Once your firm submits its eligibility information and is approved to enroll, you can, at your discretion, allow your employees online access to enroll themselves and their family members.
(Please note you will be leaving the CalCPAHealth.com website.)
For groups of 51+ employees, please contact Banyan Administrators, Managers of the CalCPA Health plans at (877) 480-7923 or email. Please contact Banyan if you have any questions.
Does your firm need professional liability insurance? Visit CalCPA sponsored CAMICO for more information.
Benefit plans to fit your firm’s needs
CalCPA Health makes it simple for CPA firms to provide group benefit plans to their employees with easy one-stop shopping for coverage that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. As an employer you can mix and match plans to find just the right combination of benefits to suit your coverage needs and your bottom line. CalCPA Health has been providing benefits to CPA member firms for over 50 years which helps us understand the unique needs of your business. We are a part of the same profession and background – not a faceless organization. CalCPA Health is here to serve you!
Our staff is responsive and delivers unparalleled customer service!
- CalCOBRA administration and billing
- Employee eligibility assistance
- Help with completing forms
- Billing and collection of premiums
- Answering employee’s questions about plan benefits
- Facilitating claims resolution
- Online training and self-management services
Solo Practitioners Insurance Plans
For questions or to enroll, please call Banyan Administrators at 877-480-7923 or email.