Between August 18, 2020 and September 17, 2020, we are making changes for members who live in Sonoma, Napa, Monterey and Nevada counties in California impacted by wildfires. The changes also apply to CalCPA Health members who live anywhere in California and must temporarily leave their home because of extreme hot weather.
We are here to help, call us at 877-480-7923 or email CalCPAHealth@CalCPAHealth.com if you are an enrolled member directly affected by this crisis and need help with any of the following:
- Locating emergency or urgent care, even if they are not in your plan’s network and claims will be paid as if they are in your plan’s network.
- Locating another doctor if your doctor’s office or health care facility is closed due to the fires or extreme hot weather, or if you are unable to travel there.
- Getting a 30-day emergency refill of a covered prescription medication, even if it’s not in your plan’s network.
- Changing your address to get a pending mail-order prescription filled through your CalCPA Health prescription drug plan.
- Replacing your lost or damaged durable medical equipment (DME).
- Replacing lost or damaged eye-wear through your CalCPA Health vision plan.
- Getting an extension for pre-approvals or referrals.
- Getting an extension for you and your provider to file a claim.
If you need additional support with stress and emotional wellness, visit our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at www.anthemeap.com and log in with “EAP Can Help”.
Note: This time period of August 18, 2020 to September 17, 2020 may change based on the conditions caused by the wildfires and extreme heat.