Free Credit Monitoring
All CalCPA Health medical plan members have access to identity protection services at no additional cost.
Here at CalCPA Health, we know that your personal information should stay that way – personal. That is why we have taken steps to help keep our member’s information safe.
CalCPA Health, through its partnership with Anthem, provides all medical plan members with access to AllClear ID services at no additional cost. Through this partnership with Anthem and AllClear ID, our members have access to the following services:
- AllClear Identity Repair is currently in place and available to all CalCPA Health medical plan members; no enrollment is needed. Should a member become a victim of identity theft, simply notify AllClear ID and an investigator will act as their guide and advocate from start‐to‐finish until the issue is resolved.
AllClear Credit and Identity Theft Monitoring an extra layer of protection that helps members stay informed of credit activity. Once enrolled, AllClear ID will send alerts when banks and creditors open new accounts in their name. If something doesn’t sound right, members will be able to contact them right away.
CalCPA Health medical plan members who would like to enroll in the AllClear Credit and Identity Theft Monitoring service may request a redemption code by entering their information at anthemcares.allclearid.com and a redemption code will be emailed to them once they have been confirmed as an active CalCPA Health medical plan member. With the redemption code, members would create an account with AllClear at no cost to them.
- Subscription Agreement
- Enrollment/Change Form
- Employee Open Enrollment Flyers
- Welcome to CalCPA Health
- BlueCard PPO Blue Cross Global Program
- Anthem Mobile App Syndey
- HSA How It Works
- Value Added Anthem Special Offers
- Anthem How to Find a Doctor
- Value Added Credit Monitoring
- Value Added LiveHealth Online
- Express Scripts – How to Register
- Express Scripts – How to Locate a Pharmacy
- CarelonRx Mobile Flyer
- CarelonRx Starting Home Delivery
Additional forms available on the forms page
Start Your Quote
After clicking “Get a Quote” you will leave the CalCPA Health site and enter Banyan Administrator’s quoting portal. (Note, Banyan Administrators are managers of the CalCPA Health programs).