If you haven’t worked with CalCPA Health before, now is the time. We have loyal clients, with 80% being with us for more than 5 years; 68% for more than 10 years.
Just a bit of background:
For over 60 years, CalCPA Health writes CPA and financial services firms of all sizes. Small employers have access to the same benefits, provider networks, wellness programs, and services as large employers. We are a not-for-profit, admitted carrier in California, governed by our policyholders. Our clients demand HSA plans and we have responded with the largest offering of HSA plans in the state, and a unique “integrated” HSA administrative capability, making it simple for employees to manage their claims and employers to manage eligibility.
- 40+ plans available
- Medical PPO, EPO, HSA & HMO
- Dental; Vision; Long-Term Disability and Life
- One point of contact for all lines of coverage – one bill
- The largest provider networks available in CA:
- Anthem Prudent Buyer (large group)
- Delta Dental, and Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Complimentary COBRA administration for all groups
- Fully integrated Health Savings Account (HSA) administration
- Largest offering of HSA plans available in California
- Dedicated account managers to help firm administrators manage employee benefits
- 7% commissions (first and renewal) 2-50 small group
- A long history of stable premiums
- Easy quoting, underwriting, and onboarding
Prospecting is straightforward, networking off existing business clients. Every one of your existing business clients has a CPA / financial services firm to offer this unique and exclusive health and benefits plan offering.