Individual Plans: Life Insurance
Available to all members of CalCPA in good standing.
CalCPA and the Group Insurance Trust are now offering several voluntary insurance products, which are available to all CalCPA members. This program is administered by miQuotes, who is committed to excellence in service and customer satisfaction. miQuotes will work with CalCPA members to ensure that the process is seamless. They will walk you through the course of obtaining Individual Life and Disability Income insurance by explaining the products, assisting in determining your needs, setting up medical exams (if needed), working with you during the underwriting process, and staying with you until the policy is delivered. They will be there for you for any future questions or needs you may have. These programs are only available to members of CalCPA. You must call Banyan Administrators, Managers for the CalCPA Health Programs at 877-480-7923 to access these plans.
Individual Life Insurance
- Select from Term Insurance, Permanent Insurance and Return of Premium Term Life Insurance.
- All plans are individually purchased.
- You own and control the policies.
- Get quotes and request applications on-line – please contact Banyan Administrators, Managers for the CalCPA Health Programs at 877-480-7923.
Individual Disability Income Insurance
- Individually purchased and owned
- Request a quote online – Please contact Banyan Administrators, Managers for the CalCPA Health Programs at 877-480-7923.