Health plans by CPAs, for CPAs since 1959
Heading into the 60th year of service, CalCPA Health remains true to the mission of providing value added health benefit products and quality service to CalCPA member firms. The customer service provided stands above the others in the industry, just ask our members – the people you know and trust through CalCPA.
CalCPA Health members have health and benefit plans from the largest providers in California: Anthem Blue Cross, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP). The added value benefits alongside these providers, shows members just how much their health and well being means to CalCPA Health.
Note: Open Enrollment starts soon. Call Banyan at (877) 480-7923 to get quotes on 2019 rates. Currently, if you fill out the quote form to the right – 2018 rates are still in the quoting system. 2019 Rates will be available soon in the quote system.
Besides having competitive premium rates, CalCPA Health also offers:
- Largest provider networks available in CA – Anthem Blue Cross, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Unparalleled customer service
- ConsumerMedical – helping make healthcare decisions easier
- LiveHealth Online – 24/7 online doctor visits
- LiveHealth Online Psychology – online visits with a licensed therapist or psychologist
- Integrated HSA plans (see more information below)
- Plans administered through a single source – one bill for all plans
- Health and benefit plans designed by CPAs for CPAs
Newly Enrolling Firms
Groups of 2-99 eligible employees can enroll online by filling out the questions over on the top right of this page – after which you will be sent into our quoting portal. The enrollment area offers group medical, dental, and vision plans – all available in one convenient enrollment process. Here, newly enrolling firms can obtain quotes on the plans and choose the ones that best fit the needs of their firm. Once the firm submits its eligibility information and is approved to enroll, they have the option to allow the employees online access to enroll themselves and their dependents.
For other questions, please contact Banyan Administrators – Managers for the CalCPA Health program, at (877) 480-7923, or by email.
The annual open enrollment period is the time for firms currently participating in the CalCPA Health plans to make administrative changes, such as:
- Add or remove plan options, including dental, vision, life and disability
- Change your new hire waiting period
- Change your minimum hour requirement
- Enroll employees or dependents that previously waived coverage
- Terminate active employees or dependents that now wish to waive coverage
If you have any questions or would like assistance in exploring alternative plan offerings or increase benefit levels, please contact Banyan Administrators, at (877) 480-7923 or email.
If you are a solo practitioner, please visit our SOLO page to learn what CalCPA Health has to offer you.
Note: Brokers, please contact Banyan Administrators at (877) 480-7923 or email for more information.