Open Enrollment is here and CalCPA Health, as always, is providing 5 Star Benefits and 5 Star Service exclusively to CalCPA members and firms!
Health plans by CPAs, for CPAs since 1959
For almost 60 years CalCPA Health remains true to their mission of providing value added health benefit products and quality service to CalCPA member firms. Our customer service stands above the others in the industry, just ask our members – the people you know and trust through CalCPA.
Besides having competitive premium rates, CalCPA Health also offers:
- Largest provider networks available in CA – Anthem Blue Cross, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Unparalleled customer service
- LiveHealth Online – 24/7 online doctor visits
- LiveHealth Online Psychology – online visits with a licensed therapist or psychologist
- Integrated HSA and HRA plans (see more information below)
- Plans administered through a single source – one bill for all plans
- Health and benefit plans designed by CPAs for CPAs
- ConsumerMedical – helping make healthcare decisions easier
Newly Enrolling Firms
Groups of 2-99 eligible employees can enroll online by filling out the questions on the top right of this page and then you will be directed through to our quoting portal. This enrollment area offers group medical, dental, and vision plans – all available in one convenient enrollment process. Here, newly enrolling firms can obtain quotes on the plans and choose the ones that best fit the needs of their firm. Once the firm submits its eligibility information and is approved to enroll, they have the option to allow the employees online access to enroll themselves and their dependents.
For other questions, please contact Banyan Administrators – Managers for the CalCPA Health program, at (877) 480-7923, or by email.
The annual open enrollment period is the time for firms currently participating in the CalCPA Health plans to make administrative changes, such as:
- Add or remove plan options, including dental, vision, life and disability
- Change your new hire waiting period
- Change your minimum hour requirement
- Enroll employees or dependents that previously waived coverage
- Terminate active employees or dependents that now wish to waive coverage
If you have any questions or would like assistance in exploring alternative plan offerings or increase benefit levels, please contact Banyan Administrators, at (877) 480-7923 or email.
If you are a solo practitioner, please visit our SOLO page to learn what CalCPA Health has to offer you.
Note: Brokers, please contact Banyan Administrators at (877) 480-7923 or email for more information.