Health plans by CPAs, for CPAs since 1959
CalCPA Health offers exclusive health and benefit plans to CalCPA member firms, sole practitioners and financial service professionals.
It’s open enrollment at CalCPA Health. This is the time of year when many people are renewing their health and benefit plans. Whether selecting benefits for yourself, your family, and/or your firm, questions will come up. We are here to help answer those questions – whether you are in one of our plans or not.
Currently, almost half of our CalCPA Health membership is enrolled in one of our Health Savings Accounts (HSAs). HSA plans offer so many benefits to employers and employees. If you are new to HSAs, we can guide you through learning about them, the benefits they offer, and how to implement them. If you already are enrolled in an HSA plan, we recommend looking at our rates and unique integrated administration, which simplifies things for employers and employees.
Some reasons why member firms choose CalCPA Health:
- 36+ medical plans to choose from
- Largest provider networks in California – Anthem Blue Cross, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- One point of contact – single premium bill across all coverages: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, and Life
- Industry leader in Health Savings Accounts (Learn more about HSAs)
- Dedicated account managers to help firm administrators manage employee benefits
- 24/7 online doctor visits
- A.M. Best rated
CalCPA Health – not just an insurance premium
While health benefits are one of the largest costs for firms, CalCPA Health is more than just a premium payment. We help simplify things with our technology, ease of enrollment, and a host of value-added products and services.
We get high marks for our services reflected in 64% of our firms being with us for more than 5 years – 45% have been with us for more than 10 years, impressive stats in our industry.
The annual open enrollment period is the time for firms currently participating in the CalCPA Health plans to make administrative changes, such as:
- Add or remove plan options, including dental, vision, life and disability
- Change your new hire waiting period
- Change your minimum hour requirement
- Enroll employees or dependents that previously waived coverage
- Terminate active employees or dependents who now wish to waive coverage
Here are some links to important forms you may need:
Newly Enrolling Firms
Groups with eligible employees can enroll online by filling out the questions over on the top right of this page – after which you will be sent to our online quoting portal. The enrollment area offers group medical, dental, and vision plans – all available in one convenient enrollment process. Here, newly enrolling firms can obtain quotes on the plans and choose the ones that best fit the needs of their firm.
If you have any questions or would like assistance in exploring alternative plan offerings or change benefit levels, please contact Banyan Administrators, at (877) 203-3277 or email. Or, if you would like, fill out the question form to right.
Start Your Quote
After clicking “Get a Quote” you will leave the CalCPA Health site and enter Banyan Administrator’s quoting portal. (Note, Banyan Administrators are managers of the CalCPA Health programs).