CalCPA Health is pleased to offer this valuable benefit at no cost to CalCPA Health members and covered dependents!
CalCPA Health members and their covered dependents now have a Medical Ally®: ConsumerMedical. ConsumerMedical can help you understand your medical condition and treatment options, recommend the best doctors and hospitals in your area and insurance network, and assist you in getting a second opinion.
To view educational webinars from ConsumerMedical, visit the On Demand Library where you have access to topics such as “Preventing and Treating Knee and Hip Injuries” and “What to do When you Get a Diagnosis”.
Free expert medical guidance for any condition
- Support to help you better understand your medical condition and treatment options
- Guidance on the right questions to ask your doctor
- Recommendations for top-rated specialists and hospitals
- Help getting a second opinion when you need one
Considering surgery? Know your options first
Deciding whether or not to have surgery can be hard, but understanding your options will help you make the best choices. As Your Medical Ally®, ConsumerMedical can help you:
- Get a second opinion
- Understand the risks and benefits of all treatment options
- Be prepared for surgery
- Know what to expect during recovery and beyond
ConsumerMedical offers information and support on any surgery and their team of medical experts will help you learn about other, less-invasive treatment options available. Participants who engage in surgical decision support services for elective lower back surgery, knee or hip replacement, weight loss surgery or hysterectomy may be eligible for a $400 gift card. Call 1-888-361-3944 for details.