Health plans by CPAs, for CPAs since 1959
This year marks the 60th year that CalCPA Health has provided health and benefit plans to CalCPA member firms. CalCPA Health offers these exclusive benefits to CalCPA member firms and financial service professionals.
Besides having competitive premium rates, here are few other things CalCPA Health offers:
- Access to the largest network of doctors, specialists, hospitals, dentists and eye care providers available in California – Anthem Blue Cross, Delta Dental and Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long-Term Disability and Life plans administered through a single source – one premium bill and one point of contact for enrollment, changes and customer service across all coverages
- Choice of preferred provider plan options: copay plans and fully integrated Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- HMO plans to firms with two or more plan participants
- LiveHealth Online providing members with 24/7 doctor visits without leaving your home or office
- LiveHealth Online Psychology – online visits with a licensed therapist or psychologist
- ConsumerMedical – your medical ally – helping make healthcare decisions easier for you and your dependents
The annual open enrollment period is the time for firms currently participating in the CalCPA Health plans to make administrative changes, such as:
- Add or remove plan options, including dental, vision, life and disability
- Change your new hire waiting period
- Change your minimum hour requirement
- Enroll employees or dependents that previously waived coverage
- Terminate active employees or dependents that now wish to waive coverage
Here are some links to important forms you may need:
Enrollment and Change Form
HSA Health Equity Enrollment Form
HSA_Health Equity Employer Administration
If you have any questions or would like assistance in exploring alternative plan offerings or increase benefit levels, please contact Banyan Administrators, at (877) 636-4213 or email. Or, if you would like, fill out the question form to the lower right.
Newly Enrolling Firms
Groups with eligible employees can enroll online by filling out the questions over on the top right of this page – after which you will be sent into our quoting portal. The enrollment area offers group medical, dental, and vision plans – all available in one convenient enrollment process. Here, newly enrolling firms can obtain quotes on the plans and choose the ones that best fit the needs of their firm.
For other questions, please contact Banyan Administrators – Managers for the CalCPA Health program, at (877) 636-4213, or by email.
If you are a solo practitioner, please visit our SOLO page to learn what CalCPA Health has to offer you.
Note: Brokers, please contact Banyan Administrators at (877) 636-4213 or email for more information.